VCU Libraries Research Guide
The VCU Libraries has created an extensive research guide to complement Tell Me How It Ends.
Community and University Resources
For students seeking support or interested in getting more involved
- University Counseling Services
- VCU’s Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA)
- Political Latinxs United for Movement and Action in Society (PLUMAS) at VCU
- Sacred Heart Center of Richmond
- Commonwealth Catholic Charities - Immigration Services
- Latinos En Virginia
- ReEstablish Richmond
- Eight practical ways to help refugees (TED Talk)
If you are affiliated with an organization related to Tell Me How It Ends that might benefit VCU students and the community, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.